Saturday, October 31, 2009

Body Inc :))

I'm back! haven't been blogging for 2 weeks! I have started worked at Body Inc, The Health Club since 1.5 weeks ago, doing marketing. I have to say, its really an awesome experience so far :)) I'm a noob and know nothing about marketing but the 2 bosses there are very willing to teach! And I thank God for the the chance to be introduced to them and work in the company:)) I have been working for the past 10 consecutive days, including today, without a break as we had an event booth last weekend. Even though i'm really tired physically, but I look forward to going to work! haha I share a small office room with my collegue friend, Jes and she's v experienced in the beauty line as she was the manager of another beauty company previously. But the thing is that, she's very humble, motherly and...very funny Lol..I had so much fun being in the same office room with her:) On my first day of work, I was a bit stunned when I saw Zoe haha she started working there few days before me and it was good knowing a friend is working in the same place as me! She's really a sweet looking & pretty girl! And our TCM physician, Doctor Ma, is really a very nice & amicable lady. We always crowd around her to ask about health issue and she's really knowledgeable. haha some sort of free consultation man. Most of my others collegues are older than me, and they have teenage kids! But they still look young! I was really shocked when they told me they have kids as big as 14,16 years old! I couldn't believe it coz they really maintain their figure and skin complexion really well. And ya, I am the youngest in the company.

As I have no experience in marketing at all, I worked very closely with my boss and followed him around when he meets biz associates and partners. At times, i also dont know what to say during the meetings, so I would listen and try to learn from them. But I thank God my boss got funny bones. lol..Its fun working under him too! Also, he got lots of experience in media and marketing, hence he teaches and guides me a lot. He passes me a marketing magazine to read today and from there, he gave me homework to do over the weekend, and he will discuss and go through with me on monday. It's really 1 to 1 lecture and tutorial!! How to find this kinda boss nowadays?? He shared that he used to be very fierce and all of his female subordinates in his previous job will cry under him. But he said he thank God that He found God, hence I am in safe hands now. heh :)

I thank God that the 5 months of waiting is worth it because I get to do something that I really enjoy. I remember telling my close friends around me that I really believe in having a job position which I really love and enjoy. We get a job not just for survival but for a purpose :):)

I thank God for answering my prayers :) I will work very hard and try to learn as much as I can :)

Praise the Lord:))

No comments: