Sunday, October 4, 2009

Movies! :)

Watched Surrogates with dear yesterday. I think it was a slightly above average movie only, not say fantastic but too under-rated if i say its only average. Hence I give it 3/5 stars. There wasn't much of a climax. But i'm pretty amazed by how different Bruce Willis can look while he was a surrogate and when he's at his own age in this show! LOL. He looked super duper young as a surrogate. His skin is like so smooth with no wrinkles. I wonder how many layers of make up did he put on. lol


I only started to notice him when i watched Armageddon (1998) whereby he is the lead actor, along side with Ben Affleck. I was so touched at the last few scenes when he sacrifice himself. I cried buckets! And i think the female lead actress is so beautiful, Liv Tyler! She's actually the daughter of Aerosmith leader singer, Steven Tyler! haha to think that Aerosmith sang the Armageddon sound track, "I don't wanna miss a thing"! that's really daughter and father's work!

I remember i was listening to this song when i was in secondary school, and i was randomly making a comment like, "woah this song is nice, i like it!" Then this guy, a senior of mine, said, "Yah, I don't wanna miss a thing, and i don't wanna miss you." And then he confessed to me. Lol. Now thinking back, it was so secondary school! Did i end up with this senior?? haha NO. =D

She's really v pretty!!

Hot mama! :)

No comments: