Thursday, October 8, 2009

My 2 fave girls:)

I had a great day with 2 of my fave girls, Grace and Kelly :))

Twinniez and I went to shop for her office clothes as she's starting work soon!!
CONGRATS TWINNIEZ! :)) hee and it is always a good time for us to catch up. She bought nice and sweet tops! But i didn't buy anything. saw many nice clothes tho! Really like the irresistable leather skinny pants @ mango. I'm not a fan of mango stuffs but that leather pants is really awesome!!! But over the months and years, i learnt to differentiate my "NEEDS" and "WANTS". and yes, that's a want. lol.




In the evening, Kelly and I met and we went to our favourite hideout. We have been to this place for a few times in this recent 2 mths. lol. Nice place to chill & catch up. And yes, we spend like 3 hrs just talking LOL. Our dreams, our future wedding, our retirement plans...u name it.. AND.... askin each other so weird questions. Like..

"Would u prefer urself to be 135cm or 210cm??"
"Would u prefer ur husband to be 140cm w a handsome face or to be tall guy with handsome face but is bald and have super big beer belly?"
"Would u want to be the CEO of Singtel but earning $2k per month or a road sweeper with monthly income of $10k?"

Assume all are permanent no changes can be done or improved. Lol shan't reveal our answers here!


Our dinner!! :)







2 special girls in my life! They have been with me for about 6 years, and still counting! :)

I LOVE THEM :)

No comments: