Saturday, October 10, 2009

Night Safari - Halloween Nigggght!!

FINALLY....!! Dear and I went to Night Safari together!! :) This is my 3rd time there in just 1 year, but this time is a bit different because it's Halloween Night!!!

I was so excited when i know that we are gg there coz it's something special! However, ONCE AGAIN, HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF. I made sure that i put dear's camera on my table so that i can see it so obviously and that i charged the battery to the max. And i kept reminding myself to put the battery into the camera, and then into my bag. When i was on the way to meet dear..ROARS!! I forget to bring my memory card AGAIN!!! :(

Thankfully, still got his hp cam! Shall let the pictures do the talking! :)

Here we are!

At the entrance, there are few ghosts and freaks trying to scare ppl by sneaking behind their back. there are really a lot of genuine screams LOL. the rest of us were just laughing at the different response! haha there's tinge of mystery and joy in the air! I was so paranoid everytime dear pretended to stare behind my back, as if the ghosts are behind me!!! =X I think he scares me more than the ghosts!





Gorgeous ghost!




This is the tram!
The butcher!






My favourite ghost! but she's so scary when she keep staring at me right in front of me!

Our tram tour guide!

If u have noticed, there is not many photos abt animals. lol..

Cook some soup Popo!

This Aladdin scared many ppl! wherever he went, there will be screams!
The happiest ghost ever! Mr Tin Man. lol full of smiles.





hahaha at this Freaky bridge, called the No Return Bridge, a small little boy, maybe 5 years old? was so afraid and genuinely fearful that he pulled dear's shirt, thinking that he is his parents! LOL.


Lastly, us!! :)

I think its not bad!! :) Its fun and entertaining! i give it 3.5/5 :) However, i feel that its a bit too pricy.
Admission fee + Thrill tram ride = $35.
No matter what, i had a great day w him today!! :) good night!

No comments: