Sunday, November 15, 2009

Marina Barrage!

I really treasure my weekends, free time, me-time now. These times are like so precious to me! Didn't really get to play much ever since I started working, and every time i think back of my school days, I would always smile to myself and think.."Those were the days." Time was rather flexible, esp uni days and I get to do whatever I wanted, go wherever i wanted to and meet whoever i wanna meet. Comparatively, time is a limiting factor now and I dont get to meet my friends as often as I did previously. Hence, i always look forward to meeting them :))

Went to Marina Barrage yesterday! Sound so kuku but it was my first time ytd! Heard so many people talking abt it and finally, i've been there! Its quite a nice place! but really must have car, or not it will be so inconvenient. It reminds me the roof top of esplande, but definitely so much spacious and it has an awesome view!

Guess whose legs are those?

On the way up!! :)

Sandra, Chew and I wanna be the ambassador for this drink! highly recommeded by Chew!

LOL. do u know what is it? heh
We, our picnic outing! Yanghong and I went to supermarket to buy food and we bought so much sweet stuffs like chocolates, chocolate cookies, donuts and chips! Lesson learnt: Do not buy all sweet stuffs! It gets ni4 after a while =X heh..After we started eating a few mouthful..we were like.."oh no..i feel like eating something salty.." Thanks to lw, he da bao beef noodles and it was piping hot & tasty. Really perks us up! The picnic doesn't have much of the agenda except to have an outing with our dearest Kenneth who's back in this sunny island with us again! We just chill, talk and play games l0l and it is a good spot to have this kinda night gathering =D At around 2am, we all left the place, not to go home, but to go for our 3rd supper of the day! dim sum! Honestly, i was a bit sey by that time. lol.finally ate my feng zhua!!

At around 3am, all of us go home. Praise God for cars! And thank you Lw for driving Sandra and I home!:) He lives at the extreme east yet drove us back to the extreme west, appreciated!

Finally, us! Kenneth, Yanghong, Liangwei, Chew, me and Sandra




haha we had a great night! But we din get to eat MSW. In case you don't know what's MSW. It means Mao Shan Wang! A type of durian! =DD It v v nice! BUT. expensive =/ hur hur..

I wonder when can I buy a car..haven't drive for so longggg!! RoARS!

=DD

No comments: