Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy 9th Month Anniversary!!

Once again, its dear dear and i de anniversary!!! :) 9 Months!! Seems like dear and i got together for quite a while already, but i still feel so new about it! Maybe we are still at our honeymoon period. As the months pass by, i come to know him more and vice versa. I remember huijuan once told me that even though she and KL are tog for 4 years +, she will learn new things about him every single day. That's true:)I won't reveal all the revelations about dear here coz its just between him and me and i think that u, the readers are not able to take the rou4 ma2-ness haha!

But Some of the things that dear/we will do:
1) He will treat me to good food when he knows i'm stressed ( food can really perk me up!)

2) We will always share ice cream whenever we buy, but we need to fight to eat it or not i will gobble up everything when he was buying clothes. fastest hands first!

3) We will always at least sms each other every day because every though we dont meet daily, this makes us feel as if we are around one another.

4) We will ask each other a lot of imaginery questions..Lol..like.."Oh! what if one day i lost my figure after 5 years, how would u react?" "Oh! if you have to choose either one, which one would u choose? I'm barren or i'm disfigured?" Lol..


the list goes on.....

all in all, i thank God for Dear dear because he made my life sweeter & better! :) whee :)

No comments: