Sunday, November 29, 2009

Case 39


Watched this movie with dear today. Case 39. It talks about a family social worker, Emily coming across this case #39. A girl, Lily is seemingly being neglected by her parents and when Emily did house visitation, the parents are suspected of being psychotic. During one night, Lily called Emily for help and when Emily reached the house, her parents had locked her in a oven, wanting to bake her alive! Yucks! After which, the parents are sent to a mental institute while Lily stayed with Emily..And then..hur hur..the thrills began..People around them started to die mysteriously..OK..shall not continue anymore!

I give it 3/5 stars! I was really scared by some parts that closed my eyes & ears and clung so tightly to the handsome gentleman next to me =X however, my threshold level for scary movie is quite low so can't use my comments as the standard! At least this is not those horror movie, its more of a thriller. i hope i wont have nightmares tonight! :X Or else, as said to dear, i will call him in the middle of the night to wake him up!! heh.

It's going to be monday in a few hours! Weekend passes really fast! =x

No comments: