Tuesday, December 1, 2009

:)

I have been updating my facebook status everyday and seems like i have neglected my poor bloggie. I just finish eating Fishball Kway Teow as my dinner and it around 1230am..my dinnneeerrr!!! In the company, my collegues, Jess, zoe, Dr Ma and I are called F4. We named it ourselves. Even when our boss knows! OMG so diu lian...when he send us email or sms that is directed to us, he will call us F4! LOl. Not fantastic 4 but FAT 4! lol..its such a contradiction in a way coz we're a weight & health management company but we really LOVE TO EAT! haha of coz, we try to practice what we preach, we eat healthily but still...we have lotsa stocks in our office...till Brian and Jacelyn was stunned by it LOL. Another reason for us being F4 is coz we always work in the team, whenever there's events, roadshows, 4 of us will always be tog to work hard & support each other! :)

I'm really blessed by what Pastor Kong shared Sunday. The most crucial revelation that speaks into my heart is this verse by someone, "Giving while living" I was like woahhh..very often, we, including me, had this limited mindset that "i'm too tired, too busy..I'm no time for anything..I'm just toooo occupied!" As pastor is sharing, i begin to understand within my spirit that I cannot live for myself. If i live for myself, its about me ME MEEE...then life is not meaningful anymore! Coz our eyes will just keep to ourselves and not look around to other people's need. :) After pastor laid hands on me, i just felt so lifted up! To me personally, the worst thing that can happen in my life is to have my heart not beat against the heart of Christ.. I'm looking forward to serving Him more, doing whatever i can to help others and contributing to the Kingdom of God. I have to admit, I'm physically tired, I'm busy, I've little time BUT I'm going to use whatever i have and do whatever I can to glorify Him! :) I have to be stronger than before:)

All in all.....

I lOVE YOU JESUS !

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.