Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy new year eve! :)

Saying goodbye to 2009 and welcome 2010!!!! :))

2009 has been an awesome year!!! It doesn't mean that everything was perfect and in line with what I wanted, but it has been a year whereby I grow as a person :) It is also the transition year! :) Mainly..Relationship, Ministry and Work :)

1) Relationship


Needless to say, you all know that i'm attached right?? heheh..if that's a revelation to you, please look at the header banner above this entry! :) that's my dear dear..Titus Seow :) We got attached this year, 2009! Many people have asked me how we get to know each other, is it love at first sight? Actually not love at first sight (where got so romantic??!) but its more of like having good impression of each other when we were first introduced. We all met in school, at our annual school camp's fright night recce. It was 2007. I was going to be year 2 and he's going to be year 3 in the following semester. After which, we started msn-ing each other often..working together for nus chc ministry..studying in library together..and started giving each other chocolates...Lol. (thanks to Kenneth J. who taught him how to test water! roars!) etc..We din have a smooth path to getting attached due to some things..He waited for quite a while because i'm not ready and all..and FINALLY when we get attached..things were not smooth also..Coz i was super awkward having a guy comes into my life suddenly! I wasn't myself..din dare to talk much...din eat much coz i really chi1 bu4 xia4 even though i'm super hungry..(not of self-consciousness..but more of like..discomfort..heh) He was always very worried whenever I couldn't eat (coz eating has always been my hobby!) ..but thankfully as months pass..I become myself! praise the Lord..I do all kinds of rubbish and nonsense things with him and he's like, "HUh you weren't like that last time! You changed! =X" heh heh heh..Now you know my true colourssss....ROARS!

Thank God for dear dear in my life :)) He really dotes on me and is very gentle and understanding towards me:)

2) Ministry

2009 is also the year when i become cell group leader :)) This has been my dream for the past few years! Thank God that He brought me through. Even when i was a helper, it was challenging! haha..but thankfully, i have an inspiring and understanding leader, Boonkiat! Boonkiat is not only my leader, but my brother and friend :) I remember those times when I will email, call and meet him just to tell him certain things and he will be super patient towards me :) And he has helped me in so many ways. And without his help, i dare to say that i won't be the Myrna you see today. In a way..i'm brought up by him because he taught me so much things..and some things do not need to be say it out..but just live it out..and he really plays a very big part in my development as a person:) And i simply love N109, my cg! :)) They are awesome people and they taught me a lot of things! Even though we all have our differences..especially the huge age gap..but we are able to grow and learn together :)) I pray that God will set His anointing upon us and each of us will do things that we ourselves can't imagine:))

3) Work.
I started our my first job in 2009! I'm a noob and there's a thousand and one thing that i have to learn. I struggled as its a big transition being a student vs working adult. But one important lesson that I learnt when i started working is..Humility. I have to learn to humble myself and learn from my mistakes & weaknesses. I realized i have so many weakness whenl i started on my job. roars! Lol.. It is so right! How well we do at home will reflect upon how well we do at our workplace! For example, I'm an untidy person at home and sad to say..i brought untidiness to my workplace as well! =X And that day, i suddenly remember this saying, hence, i packed my room and when i go to work, i realized that being tidy is not that difficult at all! everything starts at home. Everyday when i go to work, I pray that God will be with me and I always remind myself that i need to exude spirit of excellence and improve on many areas that i'm weak in:)

I thank God for this year and i'm proud to say that it has been a fulfilling 2009!! :)

It is 1am now..i'm sleepy..and i have to work tml... will continue in my next entry...good night! Happy new year eve! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!