Saturday, January 16, 2010

Randomness. Time is precious!

Kenneth said I haven't been blogging for quite some times and yes! I wanna blog, a lot of things to blog actually. But because there are too many things to blog, i felt a bit lazy and resistant to do so! It has been a busy 2 weeks since i last blogged but its so good so far! :) went for quite a few outings and it is always good to meet up w good company of friends after a long day at work! haha I shall upload pics of the events and outings next time ya :))

Anyway, i work half day on saturday. Normally i would have something on on saturday which means i will only have sunday as my rest. I really look forward to today as i can finally go home early! I reach home around 3pm+! Normally i won't be able to see the afternoon sun except on sunday. While i was on train on my way home, i had a nostalgic feeling !Its exactly the same scene i had when i was in my secondary / JC days when i was going home in the afternoon after lessons. When i was in secondary 1, i often thought of what will i do in the future. At that point of time, Olevel is the most important thing and everything in my life and I never thought i could live past my O level because i don't know what to look forward to after Olevel. Those were the times when i felt the most hopeless and helpless. But God is really good. He gives us Hope, Vision and Dreams to run for! That makes life exciting:) Now looking back, I really love my life and I really appreciate all the things, feelings, emotions, challenges that I went through. These makes life more exciting, satisfying and fulfilling, isn't it? :)

Sometimes I will think of the silly things that my friends and I did when we were still schooling LOL.
Just like how my whole class of girls and I will cry like mad women in the toilet for no reason. when 1 cry, all the rest will cry LOL. our teacher is so scared that she postponed our chemistry test! We din do it deliberately de horz! And hence, we were well known as the crying gang in our level. And how my first bf and i went for our first few dates - i can't remember exactly where and what we did but i remember i practically became mute in front of him! too nervous and uncomfortable! =X ( But can be excused because I was only secondary one, small kid k! keke) and how my cca gang of friends ( in sec n jc) and i will go through all the thick and thin to organize camps, events and activities! And how we can get too stressed up because of that. Like..when we were the organisers for our cca camp, Grace and i would wake up in shock (in camp) when we reeived a phone call from zx, ml etc that something have to be done within a v short period of time. Both of us were too stressed that we zi4 ji2 he1 zi4 ji2 fa1 pi2 qi (vent our frustrations on ourselves), kicking the props in the middle of the track field at 7am! Lol! And how i unknowingly ba4 zhan4 ML's sleeping bag when we were supposed to share. I went to sleep first and had left half of the space for her but when she came, i was sleeping on the centre of the whole sheet that she had to sleep at the canteen bench! ( but that was undeliberated) =X anyway evil me! haha and there are sooooOOOOoo many silly memories I had with my friends and we would often dig out all these memories to have a good laugh!

The main message of this random entry is that :

TIME PASSES SO QUICKLY!!

And i really can't believe that i'm 23 this year!! OH MY!! It seems like yesterday that i was still Sajc girl! And it seems like the day before that i was secondary 1! :)

Hence, lesson learnt: Treasure my time now! Even if things get tough, it will surely go away and when i looked back, i can have a good laugh at it!

3 times in Joshua 1, God said, "Be strong and courageous!"

Yes, we need to. God knows that we will get discouraged at times, hence, He said that 3 times to encourage us :)

"Dear God, i pray that for the next 10 years, I will become a better person, someone who really knows your heart and do Your Will. And I pray by then I will be able to realize my dreams to do great things for you! Also, to have my parents + brother staying healthy and happy. To have love Titus more and more, to have lovely kids, to have good career and ministry:) But please please pleaseeeeeeeeee protect my face and body and do not let me age too quickly!! =X I can't imagine myself being 33."

Its 1 am already, good night!! :))

No comments: