Friday, December 25, 2009

My december :))

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)
Finally, i'm back to blogging!! it has been nearly 1 month since i last blogged! To think i used to blog almost everyday :)) December is an exciting month for me! So many events and happenings! Hence, here's some things that I did for the past 3 weeks!

Farewell for my most artistic and talented cg member! DAVID :) He just finish his Alevel and went back to china le. He composed over 50+ music pieces and i boldly say...he's SUPER TALENTED. His songs are very Jay Chou alike and he composed the band music as well!! All of us who had listened to his song compositions were stunned to the max! *thumbs up*! Not only does he composes well, he sings v v well too! And he can draw artistic stuff. A real talent!! :)



KTV-ing at Yongsheng's place! haha

Gathering of the NUS Peeps @ Fish & Co!




All thanks to Changhan who managed to organise this gathering within a span of 2 days! :))
Wedding of Clement and SiYi! Clement is our Nus friend !

W Peiyun:)


Dear dear! His shades, not mine! Lol

The sisters, Phoebe and Victoria :)
BK Zone OPM!:)
This will be the 3rd time i'm attending our zone's Overnight prayer meeting! For the last 2 times which I attended, i would say, the only sacrifices that i made is the cab fare. i can sleep as long as i wanted when i reach home. but for this time round, i still have to work the next day! haha but i really salute those working adults who start work at 8am, 830am. i start work 2 hours later, which means 2 hours more of sleep! It was awesome! It was my first time giving offering in the zone and my first time playing keyboard for 1 session! I was actually very very excited about playing for OPM! It has been in my wishlist all along since long time ago! :) 1 wish fulfilled this year! heh

10 Month Anniversary!! :)
Even since both of us started work, time has been a limitation to our patok-ing =X It can never be the same as when we were students. when we were in school, we can always study together, go town at any time whenever we are free, meet up whenever we want etc..but nono, not now! Now i understand the true meaning when pastor says that couples need to put in effort to keep the fire going!:) Even when we celebrate our 10th month anniversary few days ago, it was only a 45minutes meet up after my work. After which i gotta go for ldr's meeting. Feeling unsatisfied, i went to his void deck after meeting to find him LOL. The initial intent is to surprise him but end up, mission FAILED terribly! He knows. roars! I'm determined to improve on my ability to give dear surprises!

Eton & Labrador Hostel Befriender's programme! :)
My zone friends and I has been meeting up with the PRC students for the past week! It was awesome to know this bunch of students :) They just reached singapore 1 week ago and we brought them to ECP to have a time of fun :) We also went down to the hostel to conduct the "Eton/ Labrador Hostel got Talent"event! Hundreds of them came for our Christmas drama and i really hope they enjoy it! :))




MERRY CHRISTMAS!:)
This year's christmas is the most physically tiring one. LOL. We have worked so hard and truly, God is faithful!! :) It is fulfilling to see lives touched and we wanna keep on keeping on! After attending Christmas Eve's service last night, honestly..I'm quite tired already. I have been rushing to places after work for the past 1 week. And i din get to see dear dear also..so was a bit sadden that we couldn't count down together. =X As i was on my way home, dear has been sms-ing me to ask me about my whereabout and whether i have safely reached home, i only suspected a bit, but din have the energy to think much. Hence, as i alighted from lakeside mrt and was walking towards the bus stop..i could see a man walking v closely behind me at the side corner of my eyes. I am very sensitive to this kinda thing so my "alert" alarm sounded immediately, and hence, i turned my head!!
DEAR DEAR!! :)
Lol..i think he's better at doing this kinda thing:) I was really happy to see him! He sent me home and we counted down and exchange our presents for each other =D haha that commemorates our first Xmas as a couple together!
In another 1.5 hours time, Christmas will be over but the meaning of christmas will stay with me :) It's the day when Jesus Christ is born and because of Him, I am never the same again :) I love Jesus:)) He's the best present that I have received so far! :))
In another few days time, 2009 will pass and 2010 will come! 2009 has been an awesome year and in my next entry, i will explain why:))

No comments: