Friday, November 20, 2009

My week:)

This has to be the craziest week of my whole year!! Lol. it was the peak period for my work! The earliest time i reach home from work this week is about 12am and the latest (or rather, "earliest") is 430am. I thank God for collegues who are so generous to send us home at such late hours! One of my friends, Jess, stay in JB, her bf drove from JB just to pick her up. As that time was rather late and the MRT is going to stop operating, she offered to Zoe, Dr Ma and me home. OH man..imagine..it was already quite late and by the time she went home, it will be super late! haha but it was so hilarious! coz 2 out of 3 of us who sat in her car don't know our way home! when she drove me home, i couldn't direct and we almost went to tuas!! LOl..we almost fainted!! Thank God her sis lives near my place and she could roughly remember the way. One of my friends also sent me home after our work at 4am+, when he asked me how to go my from town, I was dumbfounded coz i don't even know which expressway to take, it was like dawn..and all ofus are tired.."Huh..u don't know..? dont play already!" sigh, i guess....i have to recognise roads in singapore, especially, the way home... roars~!

Honestly, it was really physically tiring! We just opened a counter at Robinsons Centrepoint and the opening was on wednesday.Hence that explains the hectic schedule for the whole week. we have been preparing for it and working towards it. :) Even though it was a crazy week but i'm glad i'm part of it! heheh.

Unfortunately, i got bitten by some insects and my leg was swollen. 2 days before, Jess, insisted that she brings me to at least buy medication coz she says my swell really CMI. I even wore black stockings to cover up the next day coz it looks rather disgusting..hence, the day after that, which is yesterday, after i reached home, the pain was intense that i cried and i couldn't walk properly. I was like, "How come i din feel any pain or swell until i reach home and remove my stocking!!" roars! Hence, I went to see a doctor and I din go to work today. I stayed at home and just catch up on my sleep.

I'm really looking forward to Public Holiday!!! The next one is next friday! Now i really realized the importance and significance of it!! haha too think that i took it for granted last time!! And also Christimas, New Year and Chinese New Year! come to think of it, it'll be the first time dear dear and I celebrate all these festival together as a couple!

I already took 1 afternoon and 1 evening nap just now, but i just feel so drowsy now, going to sleep le, good night!! :))

No comments: