Saturday, August 29, 2009

Up! and family gathering :))

Finally!!! watched UP!! :) It's really a nice show and i really enjoyed it! We watched the 3D de instead and it's my first time!! The old man's love for the wife is really admirable, no wonder many of my friends who had watched, cried. And I like the little boy, he is so cute and round! heh. I will give it 4/5 stars!! it's a MUST WATCH! :) the 3D is really good! it makes it more alive however..the specs make me feel very uncomfortable..lol..




Sandra Lilian and me! hahah nice specs!!


Lilian and gabriel!

After watching the movie, i went to gave tuition and then, went to meet my parents. We had an extended family gather at this place, called Si Chuan Dou Hua restaurant, it is situated at the 60th floor of UOB centre. It is buffet. they will serve u whatever u will order. And..yes...we ate a loooooot and it's quite worth it!! considering the amount that we ate and the nice scenery view it provides! :)





Us! the older cousins! the younger cousins can't sit still to take pictures! haha the 3 pairs of siblings.
At the back: Rayner and Rachel. Front: My bro lester and i. Jasmine and Jelaine!

Jasmine and Rachel!
haha we literally barge into this secret tea place!

nice bamboos!

Had a great time catching up with my cousins! :) Really tired now, good night! :)

No comments: