Sunday, August 16, 2009

Movies!

I have watched this 2 movies within this 1 week!
G.I JOE

It's not bad:) And the effects are good even though its really out of the world! lol However, personally i feel that the plot is too general and common already..And the fighting scene makes me a bit dizzy. I couldn't sit still during the movie and kept moving and and tossing. Hence, i give a rating of 3/5!

Where got ghost?


Watched this today. I think it's a relaxing movie..and there are a few really funny parts :) however, think it's not as funny as the previous (Jack Neo) movies like "I not stupid 1 & 2" and the ghost stories are a bit common. But i like the moral of the story in the the 3rd part.And, i was geninuely shocked by 2 scenes LOL. And "someone" actually accidentally crushed his 5 finger nails into the flesh of my leg during one of the 2 scary scenes and end up i was shocked by him more than the ghost scene!!! I give it 2/5 stars!

No comments: