Sunday, August 16, 2009

i'm back!

I'M BACK!!!!

It has been about 2 weeks since i last blogged! LOL. i think i have broken my own record already! To those who are concerned about how am i, i'm doing great! :) It has been an awesome 2 weeks coz during this period of time, i've grown and learnt new things in life. Like what people always say, we go through ups and downs. And it was a down period for me during the last few weeks coz everyone else is starting school or work but I am not (still waiting for interviews and all). But i really thank God for His strength and faithfulness. Interviews have started coming in again. And i felt so thankful for close friends around me who stand by me and keep on believing and encouraging me. I will keep on walking the walk with joy, thankfulness and hope!

Many have asked what have I been doing these few weeks Lol..actually its a tough question to answer. I do not work/study now but thankfully, I will have things to do and ppl to meet. This keep me occupied :) However, there will be 1 or at most 2 days in a week when I will stay at home. I like to stay home to be with my family and all, but i don't like staying home the whole day coz i will feel very bored..heh..

And..my brother is back from california this noon! This fortunate guy! get to travel to so many countries! I wish i can too! One of my dreams is to travel to many many parts of the world. Its amazing to see different people in different countries having different cultures.

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!!:)
hur hur, the greeting is a bit too late on the blog but i'm on time to send her my greetings on the actual day!!
Anyway, bowling session @ Kovan!
Guess which legs are mine?







We just don't grow up! lol..
And..some nice pics taken from william's camera for renming and debiao's wedding. I think it's fabulous! william is our common friend and he's just awesome in photography:)



The anticipation and bliss of a bride :)


The excitment and joy!




I wan my daughter to become flower girl too! so cute in the long dress and flower band!! =DD

I think the kids are tired Lol..





The mum and daughter :)

The touching moment :) nicely captured!


Handsome boy!

:) I'm thankful for the people around me. Thank you for the love, hope and understanding :) *hugs*

No comments: