Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today!

After last night's late night supper, i struggled to wake up this morning LOL..Ever since i graduated from sch, to wake up at 8am plus is considered really early! Normally, i will wake up at 930am and later. Then in the morning, i headed down to suntec office to meet up with Pauline. After which, we all went down to Intercontinent Hotel for the Marketplace Biz Luncheon. I helped in the reception. And it was quite amazing to see many high level businessmen n women coming together..Many are CEOs, directors of their companies. As i looked at them, i really want to be as successful as them in time to come!



Then, went to meet up with huijuan to shop in town! Honestly, it is our first one-on-one date after knowing each other for 2 years! hahaha it was great just catching up! other than updating each other abt our job hunt, we thought back about the first time when we met! OH man that was reallly paiseeeeehhh!! In my heart, i was like, "huijuan, u better not mention it!!" and in end, she still brought it out!! LOL. I felt so dui lian!! hahaha She's really a great company to be with! Very fun and full of laughter lol. We shall continue our part 2 soon! And..yes, our debut act! heh heh heh...

After which, met up with dear to watch District 9. Ihas a meaning behind the whole story. Shall not mentioned more in order not to spoil the fun for those who wanna watch! The way the movie is being filmed is rather interested and new to me! The first 1/3 of the show is great and i was really captivated! The aliens look so real during the interaction with the humans..However, as the show progresses..i feel that the climax didn't hit the highest potential..And the ending was a bit unfinished. I was like "HUh?!" when the show ends abruptly. On the other hand, I was feeling really sad for the main lead. He became an alien and was separated from his wife and could only make her a metal flower which he secretly placed at her door step ( at the last scene). Hence, i would give it 2/5 stars! I realized that the shows that i watched for the last few months didn't really satisfy me..When i was younger, every single movie that my parents brought me to, seems so exciting and I would give it 4 or 5/5 stars! perhaps as i grow up, my expectation increases as well! I must watch UP next week no matter whaaat!! hahaha i hope it will be a 4 or 5/5 movie!!




No comments: