Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thank you :)

I just read a friend's blog and she mentioned how thankful she is with whatever little things her boyfriend did for her or the things that they will do together :) I think its very sweet and nice of her to give appreciation :) It makes me reflect that a thankful heart is really very important. It will make us learn how to appreciate and cherish people more and more each day and not to take people for granted. I want to be a person who give thanks and appreciation always..This will always remind me about the goodness of God, of how He has put people around me to grow up together with me..

I'm thankful for my wonderful parents and brother. Thankful for their unconditional love. I'm not a perfect daughter and i'm definitely very far from perfection, yet they still love me so much! They have been so encouraging me abt my job hunting and have nv given me any pressure abt it (coz they see me so stressed abt it already! lol) And the moment my bro came back, he wanted to help me reformat my lappy coz he knows it has some problems! =DD

I'm thankful for leaders like Boonkiat and Daryl in my life. Thank you for believing and trusting in me! I'm not the best person around, yet you all see the potential in me and is willing to invest in my life! Thank you boonkiat for always being available to hear me out and advise me! (he's really the wisest friend i ever have!)

I'm thankful for dear dear for always standing on the same line as me! I'm far from being the wonderful gf yet he's always very very consistent in his expression of love for me no matter what. Sometimes I feel i do give him some headache lol..yet he's always very patient with me..And he always use the Word of God to encourage me & speak into my situation. and i'm thankful that we are running the vision for God together in this race. And i know that if i trip and fall, he will be the one who will pull me up and cheer me on to run! *muacks*!

I'm thankful for my cg N109! Thank God for bestowing me with such a wonderful cg! I love every single one of peeps there! Thank you for running the vision together with me and you guys really work very hard, really appreciate every single one of ya in my life! I won't exchange anything for u guys!

I'm thankful for my dearie friends! Too many of you to name:) Thanks for being such a great company to be with. Despite good times or bad times, the moment i see you all, i just feel so relieved and joyful coz you all grow up together with me and you've seen all my chou3 shi4 already..lol..You all have taught me so many things that can never be learnt in school, class or books! I just like being with u all..Thank you so much :)

I'm thankful for such a great, wonderful, loving, caring..(too many adjectives to describe his character already!) and big GOD in my life!! woohoo!! Thank You for loving me :) Thank you for the call You have given to me and I will hold on to it with all my life..:)

Thank you :) From the bottom of my heart :)

No comments: