Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful

I'm nearer and nearer to one of my most important goals of the year, it came a shorter time than i expected and it makes me realize that we can't afford to be complacent. Whatever we have now is really the grace from God. How fortunate we are. I went to hospital again, 3rd time in 2 weeks, to visit my another Jams student. She was unconscious when i got there, i talked to the mum, accompany her for 1 hr. She looked so tired yet so appreciative :) How to say..some would say she ren4 ming4 but i would rather say she is optimistic and hopeful. She said, as long as ST is happy, it will be the greatest on earth. It doesn't matter whether she can study, it doesn't matter she has knowledge, but as long as she's healthy, it will be great.

:)

Simple life they have, yet they're thankful.

Shouldn't we too?

Thankful for what we've.

I was having slight fever just now, i told God, i can't afford to be sick coz i've a CA test tml morning and now i'm absolutely alright now. I thank God! :)

No comments: