Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Let's Study hard!

This 1 week has been really busy! It's Easter weekend and i had much fun! hahaha! Went to church 3 days with 3 groups of people. Awesome! Brought my brother and my other friends for friday night service to watch the easter drama. hahaha this is the first time i went out with my brother ALONE! can u believe it. We were to meet Kelly Jiewei they all at Orchard for dinner first and this is the first time my brother and i go town together! hahaha! He's hilarious i tell you, shall not expose his chou2 shi4 over here, or he will surely *kok me.

Over the weekend, it has been very fulfilling yet a bit physically tired. Had a test today, it consists of 40% weightage and this is the module that every life science peeps are screaming all about!! All we can say --> STRESS!

I believe u all also stress ba, so shall not add on to each other stress by saying that we are stressed! so no more word "STRESS" here.

Lol

Add oil peeps!!

I stand on the top
Watching the moving of the crowd
How small they are, i thought
Lookin up, i feel so near to the sky
Breathing in the freshess that no one has the chance to

I breathe
The smell of the cloud
The lingering of the sunshine
The aroma of the fresh air
I feel like i'm in heaven..

I open my eyes
To find out that I'm actually squatting by the tree side
Looking the the rows and rows of ants
You are the crowd, i thought
Crawl Crawl Crawl...

No matter how lousy we're feeling, We can make ourselves feel better :) We doesn't need silver or gold, we don't need a luxurious spa, all we need is a clear mind, a changed mindset..

Let's study hard!!

No comments: