Monday, March 17, 2008

My 21st Birthday!!

It's my 21st Birthday Party yesterday!!

Really thank all for who came yesterday!! I really had a great time :)

I was rather nervous yesterday coz the day has finally came and you know, i don't invite many of my friends to my house before! But many of you came ytd and really very thankful coz i know quite a number of you had tests the next 1,2 days and had to submit ya term paper few days later too, but u all still stayed till the end of the party~

It was 4pm and i was just laying on my bed talking to my mum, i was telling her that my leg feels weak coz too nervous already. Lol At around 4.30, Angie Kelly and Sompong to help me with the decorations and they helped me run errands too. i even gave sompong a 'to-do' list in the morning. When they came, i'm still in my fbt shorts and tshirt but nevertheless i still feel comfortable seeing them in my lau pok clothes lol. After which Marcus Jiewei Yuexiang they all came and help me to do a Paper direction board from :

The entrance of the guard house



My Block


My Doorstep



While they are decorating etc, i went to do my makeup, hair and change into my clothes. They saw me in my dress and sompong say "WAH Myrna, this is the most bao4 lu4 clothes you ever wear!" LOL i was like yaya


haha this are compong, Angie, Kelly, Marcus and Jiewei!


Me to my place!



At the outside of my house! :)



Us at my room!

haha My secondary school friends they all also came and for 1,2 of them, i really haven't seen them for sooooooooo long!!




And of coz!! My Life science gurlies!! Marie, Huijuan and Darice! hahaha shall explain more about them later!



At the cake cutting sessions, i had planned something to really thank my friends! and i picked out the few whom i really wanna give thanks in front of everybody!







Thanks Liling Wendy Amelia and gang for crowning me. For once in my life, i felt like a princess LOL. Please pardon me for just this once in my life time!!


And of coz! my wand and my nobelprize!! Look at the yellow-brown thing on my hand! heh



Thank you guys!



And now is my turn to crown my friends!!



My friend cum brother cum teacher! He's really the Mr Life Example. He uses his own life as a living example :) But..our eyes are half closed!!!!!!




My Miss Joyful twinniez!!



My Miss Precious Twin!!




My gorgeous Best Papa, Best Mummy and Best Kor!!


I don't have the pic with Wendy and Liling, my precious and unique friends!! Please send me if you've!! And Dwayne wasn't here, he's Mr Wise! he's young but he's full of wisdom! A very trustworthy friend :)

Thank so much!!

My group pics!


My beloved S63 gang!! They're my happy joy!! all the roaring laughters!!


I love the presents they gave!! The exact cool jacket which i really wanted!!


And this pretty black dress!! They told me in private (when my parents are not around) that they bought me this so that i can wear this to go clubbing with them the next time! LOL i haven't been to clubs for 2 years tho!




My dear 7 girls!!They gave me a most effort-ed present!!! --> a very BEAUTIFUL CARD! really very nice!! with lotsa pictures! and a 15 mins videos! each of them were present in the video and i know it really takes a lot of time and effort to film and edit! really appreciate you girls! They locked me in my brother's room and showed me! Even tho i wasn't crying, but i was really very very touched. :)




My beloved church friends!! all the precious love you all gave! :)



My pretty and handsome Nus friends!! Full of energy people!!



My happening secondary school friends!!! All the memories, all the ups and downs!! all the changes in us! HAHAHA *Please recall * I love the presents you all gave! the big golden key card! the Sovil Titus watch, bag, XXX, "nobelprize", "lambo"


Oh and thanks to those who contributed to the Chanel No. 5 and Christian Aud. T shirt!! I love them!! And meiqi chew siew wq and jacket for the cool bags!!! I LOVE IT!! i start carrying it tday already! haha

And of coz to the friends who bought the presents!! I simply love them all! the necklace, ear-rings, book, make up, ring, tops i love all of them!! And those who gave love offering!! It came at the right time :) This is my most exciting birthday! I received a lot of blessings from all of you all

THANK YOU! I really appreciate everyone of you!! :)

Liling, Wendy, Amelia! The girls whom i've the most memories with!!


My Jc partner-in-crime Yuexiang! i love her a lot! We can take non-stop!!


My funniest friend, Sompong! His lung is twice of mine, mind you!! So don't make him laugh! or not he will suck away all your energy! If you really wanna risk your life by doing that, please ensure that you've a oxygen tank beside or a resue team around u!! =P



the S63 gang! Marcus, Jiewei Sompong, Grace, Angie and Yuexiang! My genting gang!! Remember!! Our trip this june!!


And of coz, my twinnie and i must have an individual pic always!!


My darlings!


My "Ennnnnnnnnn" friend!! CHEW!! this v sweet gurliex, hugs!


My sweet heart twin!! She's really a beautiful person! Inside and outside :)


Huijuan, my pai2 gu2 chicken wing lor mee queen!! Marie, don't stone don't stone during lecture and don't shake and beat me anymore in lecture!! Darice, My yu-ping!! This v cheerful girl!!



Changhan, Issac, Titus, Yuantai and Bingren! All the men of God! :)

Lastly, thanks you guys!! :)

No comments: