Thursday, March 13, 2008

Race:time vs myr!

It is thurs night already! I have to say time really flies. it's not just a mere statement, but i genuinely feel it so. Time passes too fast for me to clasp. Have I been losing my race with time? I guess so. But now, i decided, i'm going to race with time!! There're just 3 days left to sunday weekend and i found out that i've a lot of do! I got 6 hours lectures tml, after which project meeting, then go for pm. On sat, i got theory exams in the morning, after that go for cg, then meet Twin (MQ) to go to Jac's 21st party. I've no time to do some important things that I wanted to do!! And i've yet to revise my theory!! FAINTS!

muahaha most of ya know that i'll be having my 21st bday this sunday, i really gotta apologize that i could not invite every of my friends due to physical and budget constraint!! I only live in a 5 room flat, not a 3 storey super bungalow lol. if i do next time, perhaps on my 35th bday, i will invite all everyone i know and have a 100 tables banquet!! muahahaha if only i got 1000 friends which i doubt so. lol. And guys, u gotta help me out, as i mentioned in the sms, only special friends are invited! It doesn't matter if i know u v long ago, or just recently, because i know you're special to me in a way, that's why i want you to come. So, pleaseeeeeee help me host other everyone else ok! Make yourself at home and there's no "guest" in my house, only "hostsss" haha And do please make me feel at home too, I will be nervous as this is my 1st time hosting my friends in my house. heh Very few people came to my house before. I can even name out now. Sompong Yuexiag and gang as they came for my current house warming. Meiqi, Grace, Liangwei and 1,2 more. that's it! =X

I just finish doing my part for my project, Time to study for my theory exam!! I guess i will be sitting in the exam with the cute little kids! Let them not mistaken me as the examiner jiu hao le LOL

No comments: