Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random scenes!

I was recalled by a few scenes that have been stucked in my mind for the past few days!

My dad had recorded the part during my bday cake cutting and my prize presentation. I saw the video yesterday and i covered by face with my hands, just leaving 2 holes for my eyes!! i was like "WHEN DID I MADE THAT COMMENT? WHEN DID I SAY THAT?? LOL it's so embarrassing watching what i've done on that day when giving my "speech". like so paiseh!

anyway that day at my place, i was talking to my this friend, Bingren with other friends around us. our conversation goes:

Bingren: "Eh Myrna! so what are your qualities for your "wish"?

I was like, "What wish??"

Bingren: Your "wish" Lo!

then suddenly, a light bulb is being lit. lol

Me ( very excitedly) : Ohhh! He must be spiritual, Handsome, Rich and Educated!

Bingren: OH!! I SEE... ! Come! close your eyes, hold your wand, and count to 3, open up your eyes and you'll see your Prince Charming.

And i, played a long with him.

Me: 1....2.....3!! (open up my eyes and look around) No lei..there's no one!

Bingren: Precisely lo!! There's no one like that!!

LOl i was like =S

hahaha and early before the party starts when Angie Kelly Sompong they all came to my house, i was telling them that i lay on my bed telling my mum i i got jiao3 luan2 (leg weak).

And sompong was like laughing, "WAH MYrna! 21st Birthday also jiao3 luan2, what will happen on your wedding day??? i think u will tan4 huan4 ba (Paralysed)!! LOL

Well, i guess i will! i replied saying i think i'm those who will run away on my wedding day..

Anyway, on tuesday, which is my actual bday, Darice was so late for lecture. it's the end of lecture and i don't see her. i msged her and she said she woke up late. Then, marie who was sitting beside me disappeared for a split second and..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Both of them came in with a bowl of lor mee with a lit candle on the puddle of chilli!!!! I was like STARING AT IT with my jaws dropped!! LOL so hilarious!! I couldn't react and they sang me a bday song HAHAHA and my cute little yuping darice actually place the spinelli chocolate cake on top of the lor mee and it collaspsed LOL and melt into the sea of galilean hahaha

Anyway really appreciate them! hugs!

No comments: