Wednesday, October 17, 2007

YOUR MIND!

Your mind is ur greatest freedom and your greatest prison.

This is what i have learnt from Pastor's sermon last week. Actually it's so true. The greatest hindrance to our success is our mind. But the greatest pushing force to our sucess is also our mind. The power of our mind.


I can still remember when i was studying for my O and Alevel, i can study from 6am to 10pm everyday at home, taking minimal break. studying for 10+ hours a day. But now, i wonder if i'm too old to have that kind of stamina..

The other day, Darice told me about the power of visualizing. You visualize and you get it.

i shall visualize what my future looks like now. 10 years later..

I am driving my beloved million-dollared yellow lambo down expressway, speeding down the road at 110km/h. that's so sad, haha having a lambo yet can only speed at 110km/h. Then, I'm rushing down to somewhere to receive my prize. What prize? still need to ask? =P

"The 2017 nobel prize goes to..the only Singaporean and the youngest receipent ever..MYRNA WANG"

Thunders of clapping**

"Thank you so much for this prize! i've been dreaming and visualizing me myself getting this prize ever since i'm 19 years old. I really wanna thank God for this. it is Him who gave me strength and wisdom to go thru it all. And definitely, my parents and brother who loves me so much. And needless to say, my handsome and charming hubby and my 2 children who are in their kindergarden now. Thanks so much for this.muacks!"

Woah, that would be fantastic! heh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAMA! haha im not in kindergaton in 10yrs time lor......hmph