Sunday, October 21, 2007

My family!

This 2 days has been really tiring, fun and relaxing! My family and i went to sentosa to stay overnight yesterday, we stayed over at rasa. So after cell group, i went there to meet my parents. They were there few hours before i reached and they were waiting for me at the siloso beach. We took a very short walk around the beach. And i was quite bored, so i'm like, "Mummy, Pa, can we just go back to the hotel room? I want to slack there." heh. so we did. and upon reaching the room, i just felt so happy! Not as if this is my first time in a hotel room, but u know..it just gives me a nice feeling. i don't know why.

There are 2 separated single bed and 1 sofa bed. So without any agreement or disagreement, my brother is definitely the owner of the sofa bed for the night. So i gotta sleep with my parents that night. In the night, we were just watching tv and talking. My mum and I was sitting on 1 bed and my dad is on the other bed. I asked my mum if she's sleeping with me tonight, and let my dad sleep alone :)

And my mum is like, "aiyah, why not u sleep on the floor?" -_-" i was like "Thanks Mum. That's all i get after being your daughter for 20 years" LOL

After that, we join the 2 single bed together and 3 of us slept together and indeed, it is really uncomfortable to have a third party -ME sharing the same bed with them. I used to do that, but that was when i'm like very small sized. seems like i've over grown.

Many of u all know i've a brother but have never seen him before right? Let me show you his pic:



My dearest brother. His name is Lester, and he's in Nus too! He's very smart and funny in his own ways. He has been accompanying me for the last 20 years. even though we do bicker alot but i know he loves me alot. He spent a lot of money on me to the extend he feels cheated now. haha! sorry kor. anyway, i think his latest hobby for the past 1 year is to come to my room at random times to sing to me. I dunno why. He would like, "mei mei, let me sing you a song!" and he will sing sing sing.."Okay! how many marks u give me?" and i would always say "2 out of 10." and he's like "hUhh..how come so little?" But don't get me wrong. My brother really has a good voice :)

He doesn't like to wash dishes. He said he has made a covenant with himself that he will never ever wash dishes. i was like "Wad silly covenant is that?!" And when he refuses to wash his own dishes, i will carry the whole dirty pot to his room and attempt to put on his table. He has no choice but to AHEM break his covenant.





And we took this for each other



VS




Thank God for my interesting family! I love my Pa, Mummy and kor. there will never be a day without laughter! All the stupid things that we do and all the funny actions that we make :) I will never exchange anything for them. cheers!

No comments: