Friday, October 5, 2007

A beautiful Journey

At the beach
On the sand,
I walked behind You,
jumping onto Your footsteps that You left behind.
Climbing onto Your back.
You piggy-back me,
said to me,"I'm willing to carry you forever."

I said, "I'm willing to follow You forever."
We walked next the water
Water splashing onto our ankle.
Wind blowing onto our face.
All is silent.
We just enjoy each other's presence..

I said,
"You're my limbs,
without you, i can't walk.
You're my light,
without you, i can't see.
You're my purpose,
without you, i can't live.
You're my hope,
without you, i can't love"

You said,
"You are weak, so that I am strong.
You rely on me, so that i can bring u higher.
You look upon me, so that i can move u forward
Your hands is in Mine so that I can protect you like ur knight"

We are walking down this path of road..
Be it that I can't see the end point right now..
but i know He is with me always..
that why..
i know..
Because of Him..
I have the courage to walk on this beautiful journey..
together with Him.. :)

I love you Jesus.

No comments: