Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hurray!!

YAY!! Ended my last exam paper for today!!! This semester is a bit different from the other 5 semesters! Knowing that this is my last sem and that i will be graduating, there wasn't so much pressure as compared to last few time. I happily quarantined myself at home for the past few weeks ( except for weekend getaways to cg and church, or go out to jp or clementi for dinner,other than that, i will be at home), studying hard. However, this is the worst exam period coz i've been falling sick. Flu, fever, headaches and vomit over the last 1 week. But really thank God for His healing and thank you so much for u guys de prayer! i'm perfectly alright when i go into the exam hall today! whee..!




2,3 hours before my last exams - pharmcology, i was at home studying and my mum came into my room. I was just chatting with her and she saw my notes said, "Okie, tell me about local anaesthesia." then i go bla bla bla..and left out the impt parts and she corrected me. "Now, tell me about SSRIs' adverse effect." And i recite to her. End up..praise the Lord, this are the 2 exact exam questions that came out! HAHAHA. hurray mummy! whee!

YES END OF EXAMS !!!! haha no more exams for me in the near future! But i guess, i will be missing this part of my life when i start working!

After exams, Titus, Huijuan, Keeliang went to the tour agency and we made our full payment! We are going to tw and hk next sunday!! Happy!



No comments: