Monday, May 25, 2009

Grad Trip 1!

I'm back from my trip!!


We all went to Taiwan for 5 days, then go to Hongkong for the remaining 4,5 days as well. As part of our trip, we went to macau and Shenzhen for a day each!!

I think the best part of the taiwan trip is that we went to New Life Church on tuesday! we walked for 2 hours in that area trying to find the church! Thank God we didn't give up! We saw Pastor Abraham Ku's wife at the entrance of the church and she brought us in :) ( the security guard didn't want to let us in ). When we went in, it was a leaders' + celebrities meeting with pastor Mike Connell! And i got prayed by him!! haha felt super happy after that =D Saw quite a few celebrities (their church members). There are around 100 people and hence, it was a close proximity interaction with pastor mike. we felt so happy! like wu4 da2 wu4 zhuang4 come into this meeting. hee. Then, we chatted with Pastor Jenny, Pastor Abraham Ku's wife and some of the zone supervisors, including Kelvin and Vicki! They are so hospitable to us and we felt so humbled by their warmth :):)


Other than that, i feel, in general, the taiwanese girls are v pretty! haha 4 of us agreed on that! Even the girl who sells bread looks like a star! And also, the people there (passerby, sale assistants etc) are very friendly and hospitable! I remember got once, we were lost in some ulu area, and we asked a man for direction. He directed us but we are still very blurred. then he walked away. 5 mins later , he walked back to us and asked us if we need a ride as he can drive us to the place that we wanted to go. In the car, the introduced several good eating places etc. OH man, we were like, "wah, taiwanese are really v v ri4 qin2!"

As for Hongkong, the expenditure is very high. One normal meal can cost like $6-8 sg. =X And we gotta pay a lot for the travelling expenses to macau (that's around $65 sg) and entrance fee to Ocean park and wax museum ( around $50 ++ in total) roars! But the best part for HK is that i get to meet up with my bro and Cheuk! haha

I don't have all the pictures with me, only some from my brother's camera

At the wax Museum!



At the Peak!

My dear bro!


At Ocean Park! Roller Coaster!!!!!!! Roars!! This is my first time and my last time!! So scary!! I'm not adventurous enough to embrace the high element item and this is my BREAKTHROUGH!!!! As on that fateful day marks our 3rd month anniversary with dear! I did it for him! I think i'm not going to do it again, I don't even dare to open up my eyes during the whole ride! =X










At Jumbo Restuarant!


At Venetian Hotel In Macau!









Met up with Cheuk!! She brought us to Sunday service!! LOVE YOU!! MuACKS! =D
As usual, our picture stunt! hee





Meet up soon again! In Singapore okie! =DD Our KTV cum Bak Kut Teh date! =DD

Lastly, Hongkong marks the end of our trip =DD

No comments: