Sunday, May 10, 2009

Awesome!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I LOVE YOU MUMMY!! :) Thank God for such a great mother who is always there for me. She hugs and kisses me every single day. She tests me when i'm having exams. She cooks for me whenever i'm hungry. She's a gift sent from God to my life and to our family! Muackss!!!

:)

Anyway, met up with twin for a quick 10 mins chat b4 service! hahaha aunty is here for mother's day svc as well!! a very cute mummy!

I LOVE YOU TWIN! =DD






Andd... Yesterday, I met up with my SA girl gang. haha it has been such a long time since all the 8 of us are present as Wendy has been in japan for the last 6 months!!! Went to Secret R****** to eat and sigh. it's bad. Bad service and bad food. =X This tom yam is not nice at all. =X feel a bit cheated and i paid $16.70 for this. roars!

Then haha we all went up to vivo roof top to chill! And we played TABOO. we are splitted into 2 groups and we came up with our own words and all. hahaha we played for nearly 1.5 hours. each round of the game takes less than 10 min but the planning takes around 30 mins!! And, Screamings and shoutings have taken place..!! haha it was so fun. I got to say, our group, which consists of Twinniez, Mayling, Yuanyu and I are the very gan jiong and noisy one! while the other group, Zhixian, Fen, Wendy and Shimin are the cool and gentle type! They're so calm!! awesome
haha and finally our "MUST DO RITUAL" Take photos!!! =DD
1st row= Peifen, shimin, zhixian!
2nd row=Grace, mayling, yuanyu, me and wendy!


Happy us!!





We tried to do the fanning stunt, but have not reached a high speed i think!


HAHAHA Look at the attitude threesome below!!! nv pei4 he1 us!


And sEEE!! hahah the threesome still never pei he us! Now then they look so awake!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!! =DD

No comments: