Sunday, April 6, 2008

thumbs up!

Until today, I was totally blown away by Amoz's guitar playing skills!We had cell group yesterday. He came over to our cg to help and it's the first time both of us come together and prepare for p & w. we all met earlier to practice and i felt he's just like the guitar + Bass + drums! all 3 in one! haha fantastic! no wonder he's in Bro Poh's guitar class =D so proud of him! And he's like only 20 years old, even younger than me..! haha..Set aside the good technical skills he has, it's the anointing and presence that he carries =) A willing heart to serve and a yearning attitude to learn to be even better...thumbs up for amoz! I believe you will go very very far =)

And i'm finally changing my hp!! My old hp has been with me ever since the last day of Alevel exams. i remember right after my last paper for A's, i went to buy it with my parents! haha a kind of reward for myself. It has been with me for around 2.5 years! It contains all my precious pictures, contacts and memories..lol..i'm not going to sell it away, even tho it's really quite old but no amount of money can exchange for my this battle warrior! =D

No comments: