Monday, April 28, 2008

I thank God for her. My darling friend :)


I felt so much relieved today. Sandra is back!! She's my little darling =D we know each other since Jc1, and that's like...4 years ago?? Recently she got into a v bad accident and many of us are so worried for her! I saw her blog and even as i read it, my heart is like sinking la. I got to know from Sarah, her sis, last week that she's coming back on sat. So I kept calling her house no, hp no, sis's hp no. and i can't get thru and no one picks up. Even on sunday, i'm unable to reach her. On monday morning, called again, but no one picks. i was thinking how could it be. even if she left Canada on sat night, she would have reach Singapore already. Then i called again in the afternoon..."ring Ring.." for 20 seconds, i wanted to hang the phone already. Then...

Someone:"Hello?"
Me: "Hello, May i speak to Sandra?"
She:"You're.."
Me:"Oh, is this Sandra's mum? Aunty, i'm Myrna, is sandra back already?"
Aunty:" OH Myrna, ya she's back already..just woke up, hold on ah.."

Finally, i got in contact with Sandra! Hearing from her voice, she's seem quite fine!! she told me that she left Canada on friday and only reach Singapore on monday 2am!!

I was like "WAH! You took so a fews day to reach Singapore!!" LOL
In fact, her parents and her met up with a lot of hiccups that were -_-. They transited at 5,6 places and one of the hiccups is like..the pilot took emergency leave and there's not enough pilots to fly the plane -__- lol. but really thank God her familiy and her have safely reached Singapore! Her parents flew over almost immediately after they heard about her accident, leaving aside everything and just wanna get over there asap to look after her. When we heard that, we were very touched, i mean..its really the love of parents for the child=) And when she told me the other hiccups and incidents, it was as if something is preventing her from coming back! they had a very bad time flying back due to the weather condition and once, the plane dropped and she flew up!

Despite all the things that happened, Sandra can still make many jokes out of it and indeed, she's a very optimistic and strong girl, don't look at her small frame, she really has a big heart!
After talking and praying for her etc..we ended the phone call. i felt very touched. very thankful. so relieved.

I guess we really have to treasure our life and knowing that no amount of money, achievements, fame etc can buy our life. Our life is built not on all those, but it's really built on the love we had for others, and the love from others.

I thank God for Sandra and i thank God for the people around me. =D Let's build our lives with love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank God for you too!! Love ya so much, thanks for calling me up so many times just to ensure i got back to singapore, i 'm really touched too. i'm so glad to see u at church today, and i thank god that after everything, i can still come back and join u guys :) my accident really taught me to treasure all my friends and family even more, we only have one lifetime and i want u to know that i really appreciate having u around dear and thanks so much for all the care and concern that u've showered me. *hugs*

Myrna said...

heys sandra! =D haha love u so much too!! feel so happy to see you yesterday!And it's so hilarious when u came up to me! LOL when u called me,"Myrna!", i turned around, for a split second, i was like "Wah, who is this woman?! I can't even see her face" hahaha hope u can go out with us soon! sompong kelly and gang can't wait to see u!! =D Muacks!