Saturday, April 19, 2008

A strong heart that i want

Last week has been good in a way! The good thing is..many of my lectures ended 1 week b4 so i only went for a total of 6 hours of lecture this week alone! haha plus a 40 mins test. that's all! :) And it's already sunday and my exams my starting on the following sat, this coming week is going to be hectic and challenging!

So many things happened yesterday. It's like a rollar coaster of emotions, learning, and revelation. Till now, i still blown away by ytd's cg. During worship, prayer and ministry time, the presence of God is so strong!! The Word & prophecy that Boonkiat gave me..One of the part of the Word is "If you can't be nobel prize winner, If you can't marry the man u love, will you still follow Jesus?" With tears in my eyes, i said Yes. It's Jesus who gave me the life. I had nothing in the first place when i first get to know Him. But it is Him who corrected my mindset of my self-perception, self-worth & self-esteem. It's him who gave me the joy and love :) I will never exhange anything for Him. I love you Jesus.

After Cg, i follow Boonkiat and Ian to service and it is FANTASTIC!!! hahaha i like DR KIM!! she's a female preacher and wife of Dr Choi! She's the 2nd female preacher who came to our church to share i think. The other preaher is Joyce Meyer, she's awesome too! Dr Kim is a korean and even tho her message is very simple, about our life journey with Jesus. She shared a lot of things about her and her husband..how they run the vision together, how they love each other despite all things, and how she overcome all the challenges she had in her life. I mean..she's so gentle..very very veeerryyy motherly :) It's the anointing that flows! As I sat with Ian, we were seated only a few rows away from the front stage and i was so happy that i could see her from such a near distance! Such a humble lady. A heart after God. A heart that believes that God will bring her through everything, A heart that trust in the Lord. Amazing woman of God. She had so much achievements, yet when she speaks, there's a tinge of gentleness & meekness in her. I want to be like her, carrying the presence of God, carrying the gentleness and meekness when i do counselling or ministering to people. She's..just Awesome.. :)

Thank God, I woke up this morning in peace! For the past week, since monday, i have been having nightmares every night. When morning comes, i will always wake up in shock with my heart pumping v fast! =X I don't like that feeling -_-" But i don't remember what dreams i had already.

Anyways!! regardless of what happened and what we are going through, let's face it with a positive attitude and with a strong heart!! add oil to myself and friends!! :)

Thank God for Sandra! she's okay now and she will be back to Singapore in 2 weeks time! For those who know what happened, please continue praying for her speedy recovery! Love this girl so much, was so relieved what she emailed back and said she's alright :)

A strong heart
A heart that i want
To empathize,
To sympathize.

A strong heart
A heart that i yearn
To shield away from discouragement
To see me through my challenges

A strong heart
A heart that i seek
To give me the courage to run for the vision
To support me no matter what may comes

A strong heart
A heart that i desire
To give to Him
To serve him

All my life, i run for one vision..
A heart after Jesus
A heart.
Not from me, but from You :)

Thank You Jesus
:)

No comments: