Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I wish

Have you ever asked yourself,
"What is the only thing you wanna do now?"
and your answer is,
"The only thing i wanna do now is not do anything"

I asked myself that question when i was waiting for bus to go home yesterday evening.
It has been a very tiring 2 weeks for me. I think the friends out there who are slogging hard for exams and rushing their projects felt the same way as me. I only sleep a few hours per day everyday for this 1,2 weeks. Hope my face doesn't become saggy and eyes not become droppy!

Anyways, even though i'm really very tired, but not to the extent of very stressed, i'm still very thankful that God's strength has been with me all the while! Some may wonder, 'what's God's strength?" i just feel that God's strength is when i say, i can't do it anymore but God is encouraging me saying, "Hey myrna, i'll be with you, you will not be alone." Thankful for that :) Also thankful to the people around me whose presence just cheer me up! You all know who u're haha.

And i've my wishlist ready! I wish....

I am able to sleep for 10 hours straight on my cosy bed. And the moment i wake up, my mum will give me a hug and says, "I've prepared a sumptuous breakfast for u!" And when i go to my dining table, i could see my all-time favorite Seafood Tom Yam soup, Chilli Crab, Mussels, Mushroom Delight, Durian, Dark Chocolate Ice cream, Snickers. for my BREAKFAST! That will be fantastic!!! muahaha..after that..i will just go back to sleep till dinner time and wake up to go meet my friends to go Carnivore in Vivo for buffet!!

Well Myrna..dream and continue dreaming..
haha

shall go back to do my school work.

To those who are rushing projects and studying for exams, all the best k!! You all can do it!!

I can't wait for december to come!! Going to genting with my beloved jc peepz! Sompong jiewei sandra Grace kelly Angie Yuexiang, LET'S GO!!

1 comment:

chew said...

Myr! Your entry is so cute! I can just imagine you saying that la!!! LOL...Anw, all the best for your exams!!! Jiayou! You rock! love you! =D