Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mich!! @ MaC! :)

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!! WOOHH~!~!~

Michelle's bday party is held at Macdonalds!! We used to be in the same cg, but after Dwayne multiple out, we're in different cg already. A pretty and intelligent girl friend! Anyway, hahaha love mac!! =D We had a great time of fun and laughter!!
Dwayne, my big bro and i. He always bullies me!!! ROARS!! haha But he's still a great friend to me! =D





Balloons! childhood days!

hahaha one of the games that we played!! Look how handsome Dwayne is!! hahaha got stylo hairstyle lei!!

And mich!! heheh don't pout! you still look pretty and cute!

Pretty Shiqi and Mel!


The guys, racing with their Happy meal toy!! LOL

Excited about our Happy meal goodie bag!!!

Mr Mac and Lw!


Let me feed you Mr Donalds!

And really thanks liangwei for fetching me from mrt to the bday place and from vivo to aljunied to meet dwayne, really appreciate it, buddy =D
The usual peeps!!


hahaha the happy people!!! dear N368 + me
Liangwei, amoz, mel, yanghong, kent, sean and brenda!

Stop acting cute sean!!

HEH HEH HEH...nice picture!! with shiqi!!

hahaha bully him!

Bow tie!


hahah had a great time today!!! it's really the company that makes my day!! After which, Liangwei sean brenda and I went to vivocity to eat ice cream!! i wanna eat vernezia!! (miss my double choc again) But there's only Ben and Jerry's! Here it is! It is delicious and tasty but i still prefer the former =D



No comments: